part 1 submit your ms project schedule from weeks 1 4 making any necessary changes based on feedback from your instructor and peers 1
Submit your MS Project schedule from Weeks 1â€“4, making any necessary changes based on feedback from your instructor and peers. The plan should include the following:
- A project schedule made up of a 4-level WBS decomposed to the work package level with at least 9 tasks in each
- At least 4 major milestones (make sure those are checked as milestones)
- People and other resources assigned to each of the tasks
- Project’s overall budget
- If you entered the cost of resources in your resource sheet and assigned resource names to all of your tasks, MS Project will generate a budget for you.
- Add % complete to all of your tasks, setting them at 50% complete
The format should be a Project file, PDF, or other format noted by your instructor.
Besides the Project plan, make any necessary changes for your RASCI matrix and risk matrix based on feedback from your instructor and peers. Submit your updated RASCI matrix and risk matrix in a Word or Excel file.
In your MS Project file, under the option “Reports,” choose 1 of the visual reports, and prepare a memo in Word (using memo format) to your manager that describes a summary of the project schedule. Within this memo, include the following items:
- A discussion of the project’s deliverable and a listing of the work packages in the project
- You may provide a chart that shows the work packages similar to the example provided to you in Unit 1.
- A listing of the major tasks needed to complete the project’s deliverable based on the work breakdown structure
- A list of the project’s high-level milestones
- The overall project budget estimation
- You can take a screen capture of this from your MS Project file. Go to the Reports option and then Task Cost Overview
- The major project risks and risk management strategies
- A discussion of the visual report you chose, noting the importance of this report in describing the project
- The project RASCI matrix
- Any APA citations and references necessary need to be added into your References section, including your textbook