https://nursingwritersbureau.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo4-300x75.png 0 0 Aplusnursing Experts https://nursingwritersbureau.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo4-300x75.png Aplusnursing Experts2023-03-28 05:44:432023-03-28 05:44:43using the organization that your instructor preapproved fed ex diagnose the organization s level of resistance and construct a solid communication plan
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
using the organization that your instructor preapproved fed ex diagnose the organization s level of resistance and construct a solid communication plan
Assignment 4: Resistance and Communication
Using the organization that your instructor preapproved (Fed-Ex), diagnose the organizationâ€™s level of resistance and construct a solid communication plan. Type a four to six (4-6) page paper.
Description: First Name, Last Name â€“ HRM560 Assignment 4 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014)
Type a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
- Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three (3) potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three (3) potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
- Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
- Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
- Evaluate three (3) communication strategies.
- Recommend one (1) communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
- Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Note: Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length