abd_assess.pdf (310.787 KB)
Abdominal Assessment Article
1. What six (6) factors independently predicted GI complications?
2. What were the nine (9) variables that independently predicted major GI complications?
3. Name three (3) ways in which mechanical ventilation affects splanchnic perfusion?
4. Name at least twelve (12) reasons given for hypomotility of the gut?
5. Etiologies of diarrhea include these six (6) items.
6. What is the pathophysiology of diarrhea that starts between the 5th and 10th day of treatment?
7. What are the three (3) broad categories of abdominal pain? Give an example of each…
8. What are the three (3) clinical signs that are indicative of active bleeding?