Aetna Healthcare is the company chosen for the Social Media Analysis
The resources provided here are optional and support the assessment. You may use other resources of your choice to prepare for this assessment; However, you will need to ensure that they are appropriate, credible, and valid. They provide helpful information about the topics in this unit. The MBA-FP6004 â€“ Foundational Business Skills Library Guide can help direct your research. The Supplemental Resources and Research Resources, both linked from the left navigation menu in your courseroom, provide additional resources to help support you.
The following resources will assist you in completing a SWOT Analysis for your assessment.
Note: The assessments in this course are sequenced in such a way as to help you build specific skills that you will use throughout your program. Complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
Conduct research on how to conduct a SWOT analysis, using the Capella Library and the Internet. Also review the work you did in previous assessments.
Complete the following two parts:
Part 1: Social Media Analysis
Prepare a written 8â€“10 page analysis of your selected company’s social media presence for company leadership that provides a clear appraisal of the company’s social media properties and compares them with its competitors. The analysis should contain the following elements:
- Executive summary.
- Description â€“ Include all social media platforms currently deployed by the company.
- Summary â€“ Detail elements of the company’s and competitors’ social media sites using qualitative and quantitative measures (inspired by your work in Assessment 3).
- SWOT analysis.
- Ethical analysis â€“ Briefly describe an ethical issue (current or impending) of your choice that is related to social media use in your company or industry.
- Conclusion â€“ The conclusion should include your general impressions regarding the state of your company’s social media presence. It should also include a paragraph that describes an emerging area of concern or opportunity that you have identified and why it merits further investigation.
Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Create an 8â€“12 slide PowerPoint presentation intended to accompany an oral presentation of your written analysis to corporate leadership. It should contain all the elements found in your paper and incorporate appropriate charts or graphs. Cite academic resources appropriately.
- Resources: Use a minimum of four in-text citations and references.
- Formatting: Use current APA formatting and style for references and in-text citations.
- Length: Write 8â€“10 pages double-spaced pages (excluding front and back matter such as cover page and references for your paper). Your PowerPoint should be 8â€“12 slides.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font for your analysis.
Assessment 5 Example 1
Assessment 5 Example 2
Social Media Analysis Scoring Guide
VIEW SCORING GUIDEUse the scoring guide to enhance your learning.